Skip to Questions





I need some assistance and or direction into finding some former faculty
information. A former Trinity Student is searching for information of a
former Trinity instructor that taught in 1970. I searched through the
Course of Study Bulletin but was not successful. I also contacted the Art
Department (Instructor taught pottery) but they did not have that
information either. Apparently the instructor was a part-time faculty. Is
there an archive database that would help? Maybe a Mirage from 1970 or
anything that could assist?

Thanks in advance.
Last Updated: Feb 28, 2017  |  8 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


You can search through the Mirage Yearbook and past issues of the Trinitonian through the Mirage & Trinitonian Online Archive. It can be found in our list of databases and also at:

Hopefully these will help you locate the former professor. 

Answered by Erika JamesBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.