Skip to Questions



Is it possible to request a volume of boun...

Last Updated: Apr 18, 2017  |  6 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0



The bound periodicals can be checked out by both students and faculty.  There is not a way to put a hold on a volume as you would for a book, but I spoke to Jason Hardin and he said to just email him if there is a volume you want pulled and Circ staff will pull it and hold it for you at the Circulation Desk.

I do have the information you supplied regarding the volume you need and we can go ahead and pull it and hold it at the Circulation Desk for you.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Answered by Meredith ElsikBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.