Skip to Questions



Whom can I contact with specific Access Services questions?

Last Updated: Nov 02, 2015  |  138 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


  • For Library account questions (fines & fees and overdues), contact Jen Sugars, Circulation Accounts and Reserves Supervisor at (210) 999-8180 or by e-mail.

  • For general Circulation questions, call the Circulation desk at (210) 999-8127.

  • To speak with the Manager of Access Services, contact Jason Hardin at (210) 999-8181 or by e-mail.

Answered by Meredith ElsikBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.