Skip to Questions



My spouse/partner is a professor or staff member at Trinity. Can I currently, as a dependent, check out books, films, etc?

Last Updated: Oct 27, 2010  |  86 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Yes, you may!  The only requirement is that you present at the circulation desk a Trinity Dependent ID card (available through the University's Tiger Card Office: tel. 210-999-7825, Storch Bldg room 005).  We can then register you as a Dependent patron.  The link below has specific loan policy information.

Answered by Jason L. HardinBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.