Skip to Questions



How can I appeal overdue charges on my library account?

Last Updated: Nov 02, 2015  |  89 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


If you would like to appeal/request a waiver of any charges on your library account, contact either Jason Hardin (Manager of Access Services) at (210) 999-8181 or by e-mail to; or Jennifer Sugars, at (210) 999-8180, or by e-mail to We will be happy to discuss the situation with you.

You may also feel free to stop by the circulation desk, and submit a Circulation Appeal Form, in the event that Mr. Hardin or Mrs. Sugars are not immediately available.

Answered by Jason L. HardinBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.